The lights go up in the Kodak theater and out comes Morgan Freeman. He opens with history: apparently movies have changed since they began, but we still really like them (paraphrase).
The curtain opens and the video begins. Billy Crystal strapped to a chair in black and white silent "The Artist", being totured to host (so say the cards between scenes). He makes a plug for his movie "Parental Guidance" coming out in November.
Then it's the always-game George Clooney, doing the scene from "The Descendants" where he begs his comatose wife to wake up. Except it's Billy. George fully commits, even going in for the kiss on the lips. George asks Billy to host and promises the youngest, hippest writers in town.
Cut to guys around the table in "Moneyball" -- all oldsters. Jonah Hill agrees he doesn't have enough jokes.
Cut to the car from "Midnight in Paris" pulling up to Bill
- Directed by: Guido Brignone
Actors movie Maciste in Hell:
- Bartolomeo Pagano (Maciste)
- Elena Sangro (Proserpina, Pluto's wife)
- Lucia Zanussi (Luciferina, Pluto's daughter)
- Franz Sala (Barbariccia / Dottor Nox)
- Umberto Guarracino (Pluto, Master of Hell)
- Mario Saio (Gerione)
- Pauline Polaire (Graziella)
- Domenico Serra (Giorgio)
- Andrea Miano ( (uncredited))
- Felice Minotti ( (uncredited))